Summer Session Courses, Seminars, Camps and More
Get ahead, catch up, or take a class for enjoyment... Summer opportunities for new, current and visiting students as well as high school students and professionals
New Freshmen and Transfer Students
Are you enrolled to start classes this fall? Looking to get a head start? Learn more about reduced tuition and complimentary housing for new students this summer!
Current DU Students
Work with your advisor to schedule your classes! More than 600 UG courses, including new to summer schedule: Psychology, Microbiology+Lab, College Algebra, Business Law and more! And while you're taking classes, live on campus and just pay for a meal plan!
- Course Offerings for Summer- 13 sessions, 3 to 12 weeks, beginning in May and June.
- Reduced Tuition (for Duquesne undergraduate students taking at least 12 credits)
- Complimentary summer housing with purchase of meal plan
- Drop and Withdrawal Dates
- Financial Aid
- Summer payment plan
Visiting students are welcome at Duquesne! Take courses to transfer to your home university, as a prerequisite, for personal enrichment, or a topic of interest or course that may help you accomplish your career or personal goals.
Current High School Students
College Credits in High School (CCHS) is an exciting opportunity for high school juniors and seniors to take University courses at Duquesne and earn up to 30 college credits (that's one year!) while you are in high school.
Professional Development and Camps
- Accelerated Paralegal Program - The Summer Daytime Intensive Program allows students to complete the entire program of 10 courses and earn a Certificate in General Practice in just one summer. This is the quickest way to complete the program! The Summer 2021 term starts on June 7th.
A number of additional exciting opportunities are available during the summer - 2021 dates to be posted shortly: